Sunday, January 3, 2010

Not Human

If you can squeeze out tears from me. Try it. You will not succeed. For I have a heart of stone and emotions imprisoned.
If you can scare me. Try it. You will not succeed. For I fear nothing and Not even death.
Sometimes I think. I think that I'm not human. I think I have no feelings and no emotions. I think I am a statue with no life! The only difference between me and the statue is that I can move. Which makes me dangerous for the world. I think one day I'll be seen as a plague for humanity. For I'm not human. Not human at all...I think.

4 comments:

  1. You're a human, trust me. One of the very few, who actually care about others and not just themselves.

    Komal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dont know Komal. My emotions are dying. I dont feel pain or get scared of blood or cry easily. Somethings happening...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through this blog of yours I have come to know this very different side of yours :) I respect you from all my heart though the hatred is still there :P

    We just need a few more people who think and believe like you. sigh.

    Komal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. zhahahah, hatred will always remain!

    ReplyDelete