Saturday, December 22, 2012

I Travel on...



I travel on. I don’t know where I am going. I have been travelling for a long time in search of something. I don’t know what that “something” is, yet I travel on. Ever since 2008, when I left my home for a year abroad, I have never settled back down. I have changed many houses yet my home remains the same and I haven’t spent that long in my home. I wish I could be home. But I also wish to keep travelling on. Towards the unknown. Toward the unseen. He, my mentor, once traveled too. He saw the world. Experienced the universe. And then he returned home. Was he also travelling towards a place unknown? Was he also unsure and uncertain? Was he also searching for something he did not know? He must be standing up there, looking at me and smiling. Are you proud of me? That is the only question I want an answer to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment