Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Random Realization no. 2: Don't judge

I have always judged people at first sight. Often times, I even judged people without even meeting them.  People you meet may be weird or awkward at first. But you should never judge them. You don't know who they are or what they are. You are not aware of what they hide in their heart or mind. You have not heard their life story yet. And you will never know where they will stand in the future. So, why bother forming an opinion about someone immediately in the first encounter?  I have met a lot of people who I judged and labelled immediately. But once I got to know them and once I heard their life story, I was highly inspired. My respect for them increased ten-folds. Their life motivated me, their story encouraged me. I saw them in a completely different light and I fell in love with them. Every individual and his/her personality is beautiful in a unique way.
 
Now, I will never judge people again till I have learned more about them.

...

2 comments:

  1. easier said than done, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more. Everyone does have a story, no matter how different from ours.

    I really like how whatever you write is pure and heart-felt. Stay awesome :)

    ReplyDelete